sodium formate 92%
1. Classification: Sodium Organic Salt
2. CAS No.: 141-53-7
3. EINECS No.: 205-488-0
4. MF: HCOONa
5. Purity: 92%Min, 96%Min, 98%Min
6. Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
7. Application: Used as Leather tanning
8. Appearance: white powder
9. ISO9001:2008 Certification
1. Specification: By-product of Pentaerythritol
Content of Fe
3. Specification: Synthesis Method
1). Used as Leather tanning agent, catalyzer, disinfector in leather industry, serves as camouflage salt in the chrome tanning method.
2). Used in catalyst and stabilizer compositions, and in the printing and dyeing of textiles as a reducing agent.
3). Used as the raw material in the manufacturers of sodium hydrosulphite, formic acid and oxalic acid.
4). Used in completion fluid in oil field, drilling fluids.
5). Used as anti-frosting agent in concrete.
Any query, welcome to contact us!
Agree to use terms of service