feed/ agriculture/ electroplating/ industry grade Pentahydrate Copper Sulphate
1. Featrues of Pentahydrate Copper Sulfate
1) Product Name: Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate
2) Chemical Formula: CuSO4 · 5H2O
3) Molecular Weight: 249.68
4) Hs Code: 2833.250000
5) Physical Appearance: Usually blue crystals
2. Specifications of Pentahydrate Copper Sulfate
A. Industrial grade
CuSO4 · 5H2O ≥
3. Applications of Pentahydrate Copper Sulfate:
1) Mainly used for textile mordant, agricultural pesticides, water, fungicides, preservatives,also used for tanning leather,copperplating,mineralprocessing.
2) Dyes and pigments industry: Used in the manufacture of azo dyes such as copper single reactive blue, reactive violet.
3) Organic industry: Used as synthetic fragrances and dyes intermediates, catalysts, methyl methacrylate inhibitor.
4) Electroplating industry: As the main salt Bright Acid Copper and Copper additives.
5) Dyeing and finishing industry: As a mordant dyeing the help of oxygen dose.
6) Agriculture: As a fungicide. Copper sulfate as an inorganic compound, when the copper
level in cattle can be used as drug treatment, also used as a cattle drive tapeworm medicine and pigs, dogs emetic drugs.
4. Pictures of copper sulphate 98% blue: