Home > FAQ > Normal FAQ >

8. How long will it take to execute my order?

8. How long will it take to execute my order?
Update Time:2018-10-11

We will arrange the shipment within 3-5days after received your first 30% payments, when the merchandise arrives in the port of destination, we will send you the BL after you defray us the rest 70% payments.

Contact us
Please send your message to us
*We will reply your inquiry to this Email as soon as we see it
*Email
Tel
*Title
*Content

Agree to use terms of service

Join us and be the first to know about our latest products and promotions.